[AG-TECH] sorry, Osprey-200 instead

Jay Beavers jbeavers at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 22 11:52:28 CDT 2001

I haven't been able to do any 1394 comparisons with VIC due to the
incompatibility.

I am pretty happy with 1394 efficiency to date compared to the Osprey
series, and the Osprey series is the best capture card under Windows I'm
aware of.  I'm still in the process of getting a good feel for the
tradeoffs, though.