[AG-TECH] gentner

John A. Greenfield green at ahpcc.unm.edu
Mon Jun 18 14:10:08 CDT 2001

Cindy,

as of the last time I asked them, six months ago, the sales rep for New
Mexico was:

GC Video
425 Eubank Blvd. NE,
Albuquerque, NM 87123
505.293.6509 gcvideo at gcvideo

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Cindy Sievers wrote:

> We are building a second node here at LANL (now that we sort of got the
> first one working!) and I cannot find the source for purchasing the Gentner
> AP400.  Their web site doesn't appear to handle the sales.  Can someone
> point me in the direction of a site where I can actually purchase a Gentner?
>
> Thanks!
> Cindy

John Greenfield
green at ahpcc.unm.edu
University of New Mexico
THE ALBUQUERQUE HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CENTER
Office # 505-277-8249
Direct # 505-277-9545
Fax #    505-277-8235