[AG-TECH] Video Image

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 18 12:23:33 CDT 2001

Hi --

I have ready a version of the AG tools that should be able to remember the
PAL/NTSC setting.

They are not yet packaged as RPMs, so you will have to drop the files in by
hand. The file is

         http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/~olson/AG/Software/Linux/pal-fixes.tar.gz

It contains three files, install-fixes, vic and ag-resource-mgr.tar.gz.

Do the following as root on the video capture computer:

Unpack the archive into a directory, and run ./install-fixes. This should
back up the versions that were there, and install the new ones. Then run
setup-config as root. You will see a number of new things in the interface,
one of which is the PAL/NTSC choice. Configure your cameras, save, then run
vrm-eventlistener as usual.

thanks,
--bob