[AG-TECH] Audio in receive mode?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Fri Jun 1 15:56:53 CDT 2001

I found the reflector and installed it on my video box.  I can get audio
output locally.  But still no audio when I connect to one of the
venues.  Is there any selection of stream/source that I need to do in the
RAT window in order to hear anything?  I'm 'listening' (the 'listen' button
is engaged).  I've tried all of the accessible rooms and the Lobby.

I might re-iterate that we're still having transmission problems on our
multicast.  I can receive just fine, but no transmit so far.  So if the
reception of audio depends on some transmission from my audio box, then
that may be a problem.

I haven't tried getting audio locally without the reflector - I'll give
that a try.

-randy