[AG-TECH] 1280x1024

Jeff W. Boote boote at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 1 13:21:15 CDT 2001

Mark Hereld wrote:

> if it's not native resolution, then i wouldn't use it.  otherwise
> you'll see ugly artifacts in areas of detail (like text).
>
> i don't know of anybody using 1280x1024 on ag.

We are, but I have yet to see the images with a projector on the wall. I have
only tested with a monitor so far. We are using Barco Sim6 projectors - and that
is their native resolution. I should be able to start using the projectors
sometime in the next 2 weeks - so I will be able to compare notes if you are
interested...

jeff

--
Jeff W. Boote  <boote at ucar.edu>      The more that you read, the more
Software Engineer                    things you will know.  The more