[AG-TECH] Video boards...

Jay Beavers jbeavers at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 31 18:16:06 CDT 2001

I am using 1x NVIDIA GeForce2 GTS AGP and 3x NVIDIA GeForce2 MX PCI
cards in one display machine under Windows XP.

There is currently a bug in the NVIDIA GeForce driver for Windows that
causes a subset of boards to be recognized upon boot.  Rebooting the
machine (many times in the case of four boards) will eventually result
in all boards being recognized.  I have filed a bug report with the
NVIDIA team and it is scheduled for fix in the near future.

 - jcb