[AG-TECH] LBL Camera Control Software

Deb Agarwal DAAgarwal at lbl.gov
Fri Jul 27 13:26:48 CDT 2001

Allen,

The camera control software is available at
http://www-itg.lbl.gov/mbone/remote/
It is available as source and binary.  The control consists of a server
that controls the cameras and a client that runs on the remote hosts
and issues the commands.  The current client is a simple java implementation.
The commands between the client and server use a simple ASCII format
and are sent using UDP.  The format is documented to allow anyone to
build a client very easily and control the cameras.  If someone would like
to work with us to integrate the camera control into the AGiB, we would
be happy to help.

Deb
Deb Agarwal                          e-mail:DAAgarwal at lbl.gov
MS50B-2239                           phone :(510)486-7078
Lawrence Berkeley National Lab       URL: http://www-itg.lbl.gov/~deba
Berkeley, CA 94720