[AG-TECH] portable racks

Steve Rowe steve.rowe at sheridanc.on.ca
Mon Jul 23 12:10:54 CDT 2001

Not sure what that rack looked like bi\ut these are pretty rugged for
portable equipment.  Internal equipment racks are shock mounted.

http://www.hardigg.com/hardigg_cases/rackmount_cases.htm

http://www.cases-cases.com/rackmount/index.html

http://rootintl.com/html/warrior.htm

At 10:18 AM 7/19/01 -0400, Gregory Goddard wrote:

>Anyone have a source for small 19" racks like Bob Riddle used for
>the portable I2 node? (will be used to ship gear, so must be durable)
>
>-g

-
\__ \      |   /                       Network Analyst - Data Systems Group
____/TEVE  |_|_\OWE               Information Technology - Sheridan College
                                     Trafalgar Campus - Oakville, ON, Canada
steve.rowe at sheridanc.on.ca                                         ./\.
Phone: 905-845-9430 x2032       ICQ:                            _|\|  |/|_
http://numb.sheridanc.on.ca   14509731                          \        /