[AG-TECH] New Gentner Software

Marty Hoag Marty_Hoag at NDSU.NODAK.EDU
Mon Jul 23 11:44:51 CDT 2001

   One other consideration of where to run the APWare software is
keyboard/mouse/monitor contention.  The Display console is already
pretty loaded with functions such as the bounce vv moo, display
wall placement, and dppt functions.  In a large event I can see
trying to dedicate someone to running the display wall and another
person handling the audio.

   It would be nice if the rat and gentner controls could  be isolated
from the display functions (e.g. upgrede the control machine
to W2k) or maybe even combined (I haven't seen APware so I'm not sure
how "compact" it is in display space).

   Marty