[AG-TECH] AG PC's

Jon Dugan jdugan at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 20 14:48:52 CDT 2001

  I've bought about 25 rack mount machines from Champaign Computer
  Corporation.  Some for AG, some for other things.  I just specify what I
  want and tell them to put it in a Silconrax SR-41950 case and SRAE-24W
  rackmount rails.  Overall, I've been pretty happy with them.  They will put
  the machines together to your exact specifications.  Their site is at:

    http://www.c-computer.com/

  You can find out more about the Silconrax cases at:

    http://www.siliconrax-sliger.com/

  I've also bought several 1U machines from ASL.  They have other systems as
  well, but I don't have any experience with them.  I've been happy with their
  customer support when I've had minor problems (the rack mount rails weren't
  shipped with the systems.  ASL is at:

    http://www.aslab.com/

  I think they will do custom builds, but I've always bought standard
  configuration machines from them.

--
Jon Dugan             |  Senior Network Engineer, NCSA Network Development
jdugan at ncsa.uiuc.edu  |  269 CAB, 605 E Springfield, Champaign, IL 61820