[AG-TECH] Tripads for Speakers

Russ Wolf russ at bu.edu
Wed Jul 18 14:03:51 CDT 2001

At BU we had our genlecs profesisonally mounted on the walls with the
power and the XLR cables running through the cieling to a panel by the
operator station.

But when we travel we use stands manufacutred by a german company called
K&M and we use there generic microphone stand.  Plus we had to purchase
additional 5/8" to 3/8" converter in order to get the genlec on the
stand.

it is a spreadable three legged single pole stand that works weel but is
not the sturdiest thing - we set them up in the 4 cornors of our SC
booth each year for our audio - and it works just fine.

	-Russ Wolf
	 Boston University