[AG-TECH] Thanks for volunteering.. SCG Nanocruises

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jul 5 23:13:25 CDT 2001

All,

As you may know Terry and Bob of ANL are in Europe for tutorials this
week.  I have been informed that you have all volunteered to head some
nanocruises over the next several months.  Excellent move.  Please choose
some dates and times that would work for you and I will populate our
Nanocruise schedule and announce cruising for next week.  Please copy
everyone in this mail so that conflicts don't arise.  ANL has agreed to
create content by using some of its students to present their progress on
summer projects.  Pick a day and time!  For my sanity, let's just work with
these weeks for now.

Monday, July 9      to    Friday, July 13
Monday, July 16    to    Friday, July 20
Monday, July 23    to    Friday, July 27

Remember, when you throw me a time and day I will schedule it
immediately.  We need to start populating.  For a while we will just be
doing general testing.  Later on specific topics will be center stage
during the cruises.

Mary Fritsch
Cruise Director

IMPORTANT NOTE:
<<It was June '99 AG all started officially.  Two years ago, I was here and
many of you were too.  That makes the AG Community extremely valuable, I
believe.  SO - anyone that has not yet volunteered, please do so by just
dropping me an email.  You can commit to a week, a few days, or just once
if your schedule permits. BUT PLEASE GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY - WE NEED
YOUR EXPERTISE.  Besides, it would make me look good as Cruise Director if
everyone volunteered.  Thanks :)>>