[AG-TECH] Access Grid

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 30 15:48:22 CST 2001

Marko,

It is good to hear from you. Can you tell us what stage of building an AG
node you are in? Have you obtained space and equipment? What kind of
networking connection do you have?

For SC Global, we will be conducting a series of tests every week in which
we expect remote sites to participate. You will be notified of these test
dates. In the meantime, if you'll let us know the state of your equipment,
we can schedule some independent tests. We at Argonne will be glad to help
you and I think you'll find that many others on this will be glad to help as
well.

Regards,

Terry