Fwd: [AG-TECH] DEADLINES -- Talks -> Proceedings -> AG Retreat 2001

Mark Hereld hereld at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 12 13:54:26 CST 2001

here is a list of authors in alphabetical order.......
are you on it?
are you on it more than once????
is your title correct?
have you written your paper?
do you think 2000, or 2001, is the RIGHT millenium changeover?

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/~hereld/DAAGR-Authors.html

-- mark
p.s. terry is now the lightning rod. strike him.