[AG-TECH] Swtich boxes: VGA and monitor/mouse/keyboard

Jeffrey Eschbach Jeffrey_Eschbach-CJE018 at email.mot.com
Thu Jan 11 20:13:32 CST 2001

For our AG node at Motorola Labs we are looking into switch boxes
for VGA and monitor/mouse/keyboard.  The VGA switch is for one of
the projectors to allow other inputs: laptop, video-game, whatever.
I know ANL has a Playstation2 out there, and others may have done
something similar, so are there any recommendations for a good VGA
switch?  Same thing for the monitor/mouse/keyboard... we would like
the operator to have a single setup and switch between the AG node
machines.  ANL does this also... Bob, what do you folks use?  Any
other suggestions?

Thanks for the help,
Jeff