[AG-TECH] Re: Cable for headphones

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 9 23:01:52 CST 2001

Yah, connecting ordinary things to the gentner can be a pain.

What I've done is make a RCA to gentner cable by clipping an rca patch
cable in half and stripping wires and connecting to the phoenix, then using
an 1/8" female to RCA adapter that we had around (from some piece of
consumer computer audio gear I think).

You could also purchase a 1/8" stereo extension cable to clip in half and
wire directly to a gentner phoenix connector.

--bob