[AG-TECH] Re : Echo canceller

Harsh Sharma Harsh_Sharma-AHS017 at email.mot.com
Fri Jan 5 17:56:26 CST 2001

Hello everybody
My name is Harsh Sharma and I am working at Motorola labs as an Intern.
We have four microphones that we need to connect to the Gentner (echo
canceller AP 800). I am not sure if the  microphones can be hooked
directly to the the echo canceller unit or do we need a mixer for
providing phantom power to the microphones??. If we need a mixer can
anyone suggest a good mixer with atleast 6 microphone inputs?? Also we
are planning to use  MM100 matchmaker(line conversion unit) for
balancing between Gentner and the stereo. Does anybody know what kind of
output does MM100 has ( XLR or RCA)??.

Thanks
Harsh Sharma