[AG-TECH] AGN Construction for Dummies

Greg Monaco greg at greatplains.net
Tue Jan 2 15:51:56 CST 2001

Along this line, I have put together a document for an Access Grid Node
Description & Budget for researchers to use as a starting point to include
as part of an AGN equipment request in a grant proposal. This document
describes the purpose of an AGN, the setup of the AGN, equipment needed, and
budget. This document also has an example of an AGN layout borrowed from
UIC.

The document is located off the 'resources' link on our research home pages:

http://research.greatplains.net

Greg Monaco

Greg Monaco, Ph.D., Research Collaboration Coordinator
- The Great Plains Network -
e-mail: greg at greatplains.net
phone: 785-232-6430
cell: 785-554-9657