[AG-TECH] Questions ?

Luc Renambot renambot at cs.vu.nl
Wed Feb 28 12:53:04 CST 2001

Hi,
I'm connecting for a few days to AG from my regular PC
from Amsterdam to see how it works. Quite good in
fact, to my humble surprise !
Just a few things :
  - Is it possible to imagine a parallel set of pages for
    the Virtual Venues for people using unicast
    (it should start "vtc ...." instead of vic/rat).
    It seems pretty easy because the info is there.
    (right now I have to copy/past). Or perhaps I missed
    something ?
  - It works only with Netscape ? IE5.5 with php doesn't work

Luc.

--
Luc Renambot
Mail: renambot at cs.vu.nl  - Web : http://www.cs.vu.nl/~renambot/vr