[AG-TECH] Informal demo 3/5, 10AM Eastern

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Feb 26 08:55:14 CST 2001

Hi everybody,

BU is giving an informal demo for a few people from Worcester
Polytechnic Institute next Monday, March 5, at 10:00 AM Eastern time.
They're thinking about setting up a node themselves.

This is a very informal thing -- sitting around chatting, probably no
powerpoint slides (although I might throw a few up at some point just to
show how dppt works).

If you're available to participate in this demo, please let me know. I'd
like to have 1-2 other sites.

Mary, could you reserve a room for us? Lucky Lab's my favorite, but any
would do.

Thanks,
Jennifer