[AG-TECH] Multicast workaround?

Lisa Childers childers at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 23 16:08:58 CST 2001

Bob,

The multicast addresses of the venues are on the AG website.  It is
important to understand that the current venues are not actually
"restricted" or secure.

A security model for the AG is under active development, with Bob Olson as
the lead.  We currently have an experimental secure server running, but at
this point it is not available as a production service.

Bob Olson's talk on security which he gave at the AG retreat, can be found
at http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/ag-retreat-2001/proceedings.htm

Thanks,
Lisa