[AG-TECH] Re: Introductions around

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 21 14:15:44 CST 2001

You have Windmer Room... let me know any adjustments to the information below.

Monday, March 12
8:15AM to 5:15PM Central/9:15AM to 5:15PM Eastern
Program: Victor Zandy, University of Wisconsin-Madison, zandy at cs.wisc.edu
          Peter Couvares, University of Wisconsin-Madison, pfc at cs.wisc.edu
Technical: Vikram Gazula, University of Kentucky, gazula at mailhost.ccs.uky.edu
virtual venue – Windmer
Barton Miller, Miron Livny, Computer Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Madison
2001 Paradyn/Condor Week

Tuesday, March 13
8:15AM to 5:15PM Central/9:15AM to 5:15PM Eastern
Program: Victor Zandy, University of Wisconsin-Madison, zandy at cs.wisc.edu
          Peter Couvares, University of Wisconsin-Madison, pfc at cs.wisc.edu
Technical: Vikram Gazula, University of Kentucky, gazula at mailhost.ccs.uky.edu
virtual venue – Windmer