[AG-TECH] UKy Seminar

Satish K. Vanimisetti satish at mailhost.ccs.uky.edu
Wed Feb 21 12:16:42 CST 2001

The seminar is off grid because it got moved to a different place on
campus.
All other seminars will be on-grid (if they wont be, we will send e-mail
saying so).

Thanks
-Satish

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Marty Hoag wrote:

     "Satish K. Vanimisetti" wrote:

     > Hi all
     >
     > The seminar for today (21 Feb) will be off-grid.
     >
     > Thanks
     > -Satish

        Uff da.  This is Mark Asta's talk?  I hope no one shows up here (they
     haven't been but I had it on our web site).

        Will next week's (Pleiades) be on the grid for sure?  I thought I
     might know some folks who wouuld be interested in that one but I don't
     want to get them to come if it won't happen.

        Thanks!

        Marty