[AG-TECH] Art/Design projects using the Access Grid

Peter A. Knoop knoop at umich.edu
Mon Feb 19 08:37:50 CST 2001

Does anyone have pointers to any Art or Design projects that have used the
Access Grid as their media and/or for collaborative presentations?  I seem
to recall some mention of such projects during the recent retreat, however,
I don't remeber if these were access grid specific or CAVE, SC related
items; I looking specifically for folks who have used the Access Grid in
this context.

Thanks.

-peter