[AG-TECH] feb 21 2001

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Fri Feb 16 09:39:18 CST 2001

Bob Riddle wrote:

> Can I schedule a room for wednesday afternoon for a demonstration?  I'll
> need it from noon until 5:00 p.m.
>
> Anyone available to hang out with me around 3:00?

We have our network up now, though I'm not sure multicasting is set up.
My project today is to start assembling these final pieces.  If we're
up on Wednesday, I'll be happy to hang out for a bit, but I certainly
can't commit to being up by then!  Murphy's Law says it ain't gonna
happen that quickly, but at least we're in the final stretch! :)
--
   Don Morton                     http://www.cs.umt.edu/u/morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana