[AG-TECH] Access Grid Documentation Project

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Thu Feb 8 11:05:46 CST 2001

Gregor,

The Access Grid Documentation Project is a community effort, and as such
will be shaped in very large part by the people who participate in it. It
is based on the model provided by the Linux Documentation Project
(http://www.linuxdoc.org/). You might want to take a look at two documents
related to this brand-new initiative:

Overview/intro to the AGDP: http://scv.bu.edu/~jtvh/talks/agdp.ppt

Draft AGDP Manifesto:
http://scv.bu.edu/~jtvh/talks/agdp-manifesto-draft1.doc

One of the current AGDP tasks is the development of a "wish list" -- ie,
documents which we hope people in this community will write and submit to
the AGDP.

With your permission, I'd like to add you to the agdp at accessgrid.org
mailing list, so we can move discussions of documentation issues to that
list. I hope you'll be willing to participate in the AGDP with us.

Yours,
Jennifer