[AG-TECH] Planning Meeting for March MPI Workshop

Leslie Southern leslie at osc.edu
Tue Feb 6 15:35:38 CST 2001

Hi,

There will be a teleconference Monday, 12 February at 4p ET, 3p CT, and
2p MT to discuss plans for the MPI workshop that is scheduled at the end
of March.

Dial 614-292-6666.  Press 1 to attend the meeting.  Enter the meeting
I.D. number followed by the # sign (1520#).

It is important that both node operators and training staff from AHPCC,
BU, KU, NCSA, NDSU, OSC, UKy, and WVU participate in the meeting. We
would like to determine how we handle the hands-on lab sessions, test
cruise schedule, and roles and responsibilities. We are creating a
technical web page. It is at http://alliance.osc.edu/mpi/tech.html.

If you would rather join us on the Access Grid, OSC will be bridging the
call in the Lucky Labrador venue.

Hope to hear/see you there,

-Leslie