[AG-TECH] Looking for electronic 'lab book' type tools

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 2 15:10:53 CST 2001

Mary, there are two electronic notebook projects I know about.. one
at Pacific Northwest lab and one at Oakridge.. Google will probably
find them if you search under electronic notebooks.. you might
also want to consider setting up a REQ based email list for followup
tracking or bug tracking.. though I know some other bug tracking
system was discussed too..