[AG-TECH] Strange question

Jay Beavers jbeavers at microsoft.com
Wed Dec 5 18:15:48 CST 2001

We're basing our work around the Tablet PC spec which features a 600 MHz
Transmeta CPU, an active digitizer that samples at some 'really high
speed' rate, and Windows XP plus Pen extensions that support ink
natively with Bezier smoothing & a training free handwriting recognition
engine.

We're planning on supporting the Tablet as a 'dual mode' device in which
PPT or whiteboard are supported off the display surface, with some very
interesting feature concepts (still in planning) that we've garnered
from talking to various professors working in distance learning
environments and their frustrations with existing solutions.

 - jcb