[AG-TECH] Red Hat 7.2 ?

Kabe Vanderbaan Kabe_VanderBaan-KVANDER2 at email.mot.com
Thu Dec 20 11:27:27 CST 2001

John,
We have been running on 7.2 since 7.2 came out, Bob Olson pointed me to
this location for 7.1, and it works on 7.2:

from bob (10/12/2001):
(snip)
Try loading the software at

http://ag-tech.mcs.anl.gov/reldb/repository/releases/agib/snapshots/snap-006/

from a clean 7.1 build.

--bob
(snip)

Bob,
Is there a more up to date location?

Kabe

"John A. Greenfield" wrote:

> Is anybody running the AG successfully under Red Hat 7.2 yet ? Is there an
> update script for it yet? One of the organizations I am supposed to setup
> a node for has suddenly decided that they don't trust any of the older
> versions of Red Hat. If there is a solution for running under 7.2 that may
> be less ttrouble than trying to convince them of the security of a patched
> version of 6.2 or 7.1
>
> Thanks

> John Greenfield
> green at ahpcc.unm.edu
> University of New Mexico
> THE ALBUQUERQUE HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CENTER
> Office # 505-277-8249
> Direct # 505-277-9545
> Fax #    505-277-8235

Kabe VanderBaan, Senior Research Engineer
Networks and Infrastructure Research, Motorola Labs
Phone: 847-576-1832
Cell: 847-980-4100