[AG-TECH] Re: mjpeg test

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Tue Dec 11 09:32:04 CST 2001

hmmm ... I see it on my latop & AG display node - though I'm on the same
network segment.  The tests I've down with Surfnet using this mjpeg video
capture machine have worked well - though we've used the mjpeg capture client
at each end.  But still, it means the mcast traffic has traversed the network.

Are you sure its the openmash 5.1.6 vic you're running?  Whe i start it (.\vic
233.2.171.38/42002) I see a thumbnail with "delco1.internet2.edu" immediately.