[AG-TECH] Audio test tomorrow

Jeff W. Boote boote at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 4 16:08:17 CST 2001

Anyone available for an audio test tomorrow at 9am MST?

We had some complaints from some sessions we had last friday, and I would like to hook up with another node sometime
tomorrow to see how we sound. (Our room will be used for another session at 10am, so I'm trying to do this in advance of
that.)

Thanks,
jeff
--
Jeff W. Boote  <boote at ucar.edu>      The more that you read, the more
Software Engineer                    things you will know.  The more