[AG-TECH] Suggested suppliers
jsalva at imprintsys.com
Fri Aug 24 10:40:25 CDT 2001
If a suggested supplier(s) is going to be listed, Imprint Systems of
Naperville Illinois should be listed as an AGNode supplier for the following
* Imprint Systems is effectively a 'One-Stop-Shop' for this solution, and we
have executed roughly a dozen - turnkey Access Grid Node assemblies over the
past year or so, simplifying the acquisition process (single source),
configuration management and deployment (drop ship a functional system)
* We have the necessary, established, relationships with the multitude of
manufacturers required to assemble the Access Grid Nodes.
* Imprint is a leading reseller of business products and related service
strategies for more than 25 years - with the organizational structure
* We have the infrastructure and process' defined to successfully deploy
(installation and support) the AGNode.
* Imprint Systems: Knowledge+Experience+Competency+Competitive Cost=
Contact agtech at imprintsys.com for more information.
Imprint Systems, Inc.
1842 Centrepoint Drive
Naperville, IL 60563
From: owner-ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov [mailto:owner-ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov]On Behalf
Of Brian Gleason
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 11:44 AM
To: 'Leslie Southern'; ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov
Subject: RE: [AG-TECH] Suggested suppliers
inSORS should be listed as a suggested supplier. We can be listed as a
turnkey supplier for all the necessary hardware and software. We could also
be listed under staging, installation and support. Let me know if you would
like further information.
Director of Business Development
inSORS Integrated Communications, Inc.
111 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 1412
Chicago, IL 60604
E-mail: bgleason at insors.com
From: owner-ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov [mailto:owner-ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov]On
Behalf Of Leslie Southern
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 10:56 AM
To: ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov
Subject: [AG-TECH] Suggested suppliers
In the AG tutorials, for equipment, we reference the manufacturer's web
site. We would also like to include suggested suppliers. For instance
for the Furman and MM100, we know markertek.com is a good source. Also a
good source for cameras is picturephone.com.
Below is the equipment listed in the tutorial. If you would like to
suggest a good supplier, please let me know.
- Matrox G400
- Matrix G200
Video Capture Computer
- Hauppauge video capture adapters
- Creative SB128 Audio
Other Computing Equipment
- Intel Express 460T
- 1000BaseT uplink module
- Belkin OmniView Matrix
- 17" Monitors
- Sony EVI-D30: picturephone.com
- Genelec Near-range Monitoring System
- ATI Matchmaker MM100: markertek.com
- Furman PL8: markertek.com
- Crown PCC-160 microphones
- Vega T25 wireless transmitter and Vega R22 wireless receiver
- Countryman headset microphone MHHW5HH05-VS
- Epson 710c
- Walltalker NuVuRite
More information about the ag-tech