[AG-TECH] Gentner Audio

Bryce Benson Bryce.Benson at gentner.com
Thu Aug 30 12:13:19 CDT 2001

I am from Gentner Communications and I am preparing a press release to
discuss the use of Gentner audio in the Access Grid. I'm hoping someone can
provide some comments that could be used in the press release about how
Gentner audio is used in the Grid and how effective it has been. Please list
your name, title and organization so that I can provide proper attribution.
Please feel free to contact me at the phone number below if you have
additional questions or would prefer to communicate your comments over the
phone rather than write them down in an email. Thank you for your
cooperation.

Bryce Benson
Investor/Media Relations
Gentner Communications