[AG-TECH] IMPORTANT - NANOCRUISES for SC Global (testing)

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 29 19:14:06 CDT 2001

So before I simply start assigning sites at the end of each nanocruise...  :(

Please take your turn as a TIME ZONE LEADER, for one of the follow
dates.  Don't be intimidated.  Everyone pitches in, the telecons are
already set, you will simply need to write down who attended, and what went
on (i.e., problems, questions, concerns, etc.)

The same people are carrying the load - please step up to the plate.  Give
it a shot! :)  We must have volunteers for the next few months!  As I said,
at this point formal presenters would be the best - with a presentation to
share.  But an idea or topic of your own is fine too.

September 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27.
October (all dates)

Mary Fritsch
SCG Cruise Director