[AG-TECH] AP-Ware

lujian lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn
Wed Aug 15 15:54:31 CDT 2001

Kabe,

    AP ware works well on Win2k, but the problems is that it consumes a whole CPU power once it starts, even if it is disconnected from the Gentner.

	So  I think if you run Ap ware just occasionally, it is OK to fit it to display machines, but if you have to keep Ap ware running for the whole session, it is not so good.

在 2001-8-15 15:08:00 您写道:
>So with the new Ap ware software available, and it being compatible with
>win2k, is it possible to have the display machine now act as the gentner
>control machine as well??  Basically causing the control machine to be
>absolete?
>
>please let me know experiences/thoughts
>
>Kabe
>--
>Kabe VanderBaan, Research Engineer
>Networks and Infrastructure Research, Motorola Labs
>Phone: 847-576-1832
>Cell: 847-980-4100

Lu Jian
National Lab of Software Development Environment
Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics
P.R.C.

phone: 86-10-82317603
fax: 86-10-82317619
email:lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn