[AG-TECH] Japan AG nodes

shudo at ni.aist.go.jp shudo at ni.aist.go.jp
Thu Apr 26 23:01:08 CDT 2001

We will provide several constellation sites in Japan for
SC Global. They are distributed over different sites
including AIST (former ETL), Tokyo Institute of
Tech. (TITECH) and Kyushu Univ.

As you see, only Waseda Univ. and TITECH are listed on
the SC Global page, but the proposal we've submitted for
SC Global describes our facilities for AG. I suppose the
web page has not been updated to reflect the proposals.

Now we are working on constructing AG nodes and setting
up of network, especially multicast routing. But, I'm
not sure whether we can provide AG nodes permanently
connected.

We just started preparing for SC Global. I'm looking
forward to seeing you on AG space.

  Hiroyuki Komatsu <komatsu at taiyaki.org> (TITECH)
  Satoshi Matsuoka <matsu at is.titech.ac.jp> (TITECH)
  Kazuyuki Shudo <shudo at ni.aist.go.jp> (AIST)
  Yoshio Tanaka <yoshio.tanaka at aist.go.jp> (AIST)
  Satoshi Sekiguchi <s.sekiguchi at aist.go.jp> (AIST)
  Takeshi Nanri <nanri at cc.kyushu-u.ac.jp> (Kyushu Univ.)
  Yoichi Muraoka <muraoka at muraoka.info.waseda.ac.jp> (Waseda Univ.)

Thanks !

Jeffrey Eschbach wrote:

> I was looking for a list of AG nodes that includes international sites,
> both already working and planned for the future.   Anyone have an online
> list or just know offhand?  I couldn't find any at international sites
> on ANL's page (http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/ag-nodes.htm),
> but I'm sure some are out there.  I'm specifically interested to know
> of any that are underway in Japan.

  Kazuyuki Shudo, Ph.D.		shudo at ni.aist.go.jp, http://www.shudo.net/
  Information Technology Research Institute
  National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)