[AG-TECH] Help with hardware configuration

Russ Wolf russ at bu.edu
Wed Apr 25 13:48:46 CDT 2001

Here is what BU just bought (beginning of March 2001) from SAG
Electronics
http://www.sagelec.com

John Breen is the Sales person familiar with the Access Grid Project.

I had an Intel motherboard in my last rendition of a display box but it
was horrible for some reason.  The Super Micro motherboard here is much
nicer (and faster)

Also I have been using the Ensoniq Audio PCI card from Creative Labs in
my audio boxes because it is a $20 card and it works very reliably in
Linux.

	-Russ

QTY     Description
Manuf. Part #

2       Pentium III 866Mhz/133 w/256K Cache Intel
1       Dual RDY, Supermicro 840 Chipset 133 fsb Super 370DRE
         (2) 64bit PCI, (4) 32Bit PCI (1) AGP 4X
         AMI BIOS, Ultra DMA IDE ON BOARD
       	 4 RIMMS,(2) USB , Wake On Lan
 	 Onboard Sound and Ethernet
1       128MB RDRAM, 800MHz
1       30GB, IDE 7,200RPM, Ultra 100
1       3.5" Floppy and System Cabling MPF-920-1-131
1       48X Sony IDE CD-ROM
1       16MB Matrox G450  Dual Monitor with SDRAM Ram MATROX
1       Ensoniq Audio PCI 16bit-DAT 32Voice Creative
1       Medium Tower Case, 300 Watt ATX 601-AE Tool-Free
1       (4)5.25exp, (2) 3.5" exp, (2) 3.5" Internal
1       104 SAG Keyboard & 3 Button Logitech Mouse
1       3 Year Warranty
1       1 Year NBD on-site, Banctec Desktop

1               $1,794