"Re: [AG-TECH] lighting" - Cameras?

Jeff W. Boote boote at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 19 12:38:39 CDT 2001

On this subject of lighting, and problems with florescent lights:

Has anyone noticed a difference based upon the camera in use? I am about to
purchase cameras for our node, and our room does have florescent lights, so I
was wondering...

In any case, does anyone have a recommendation for the cameras?  In Bob's
Equipment list, it just mentions the EVI-D30 and the VC-C3. It looks like the C3
is being discontinued, and the C4 is the replacement... Is everyone happy with
these cameras? Other then full pan/tilt/zoom control, are there other features
that are important to consider within the context of AG use?

Thanks,
jeff
--
Jeff W. Boote  <boote at ucar.edu>      The more that you read, the more
Software Engineer                    things you will know.  The more