[AG-TECH] vtc for windows

Bob Huebert huebert at arsc.edu
Mon Apr 9 19:58:37 CDT 2001

I've noticed that when we were using the bridge, that when vtc dies
out it leaves a stream connected back to tacoma (presumed to be the
msb). You can see the stream with 'lsof -i' or 'netstat'. To drop the
stream required starting and stopping (gracefully) the vtc client.

vtc worked well otherwise.

-bob

Bob Huebert                                 email: huebert at arsc.edu
HPC Visualization Systems Analyst           voice: (907) 474-5751
Arctic Region Supercomputing Center           FAX: (907) 474-5494
University of Alaska Fairbanks                WWW: http://www.arsc.edu/