Grid node at eXCHANGE?

mikep at es.net mikep at es.net
Mon Sep 25 10:09:43 CDT 2000

We can help out with H.323 MCU, gatekeeper, and/or RealVideo streaming of
the event.  If you need it.....

Mike

----------------------------------
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through
experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision
cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved. Helen Keller

Mike Pihlman
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
1 Cyclotron Rd.