Grid node at eXCHANGE?

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 24 17:42:59 CDT 2000

At T1 levels you would be best served with a polycom or PC
system calling into ACCESS's WhitePines Meetingpoint conferences
using Netmeeting or CuSeeMe.

to test: using any PC (ideally with a vid cam) point
netmeeting at 205.253.57.82 - there are 4-5
conference "rooms" to choose from (up to 10
people can be linked in each "room"

_______________________________________
On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Karen Green wrote:

    > Rick, and ag-tech:
    >
    > I really appreciate the time you've given this question of how to
    > teleconference Dan into the Intel eXCHANGE. Since time is short, it would
    > be great if you could tell me what you think the best solution is and what
    > needs to be done to make that solution happen. Keep in mind we are talking
    > about an event that is less than three weeks away and only a few weeks
    > before SC2000. Also, the booth at eXCHANGE will have only T1 networking.
    >
    > My goal is to come to some kind of decision on this by COB Monday. Again,
    > thanks to all on the ag-tech list for their help.
    >
    > Karen