Special Channels for you From FarmChina.com

Leonard Mao maolh at farmchina.com
Sun Sep 24 04:53:16 CDT 2000

Dear Sir or Madam,

FarmChina.com has established 12 new special channels in the latest progress.
Our special channels include Horticulture, Forestry, Food Processing, Dairy &
Dairy Equipment, Ag-machinery, Fertilizer, Feed, Aquaculture, Seeds, Vegetable
& Fruit, Livestock and Ag-chemicals.

As the first and only B to B website in China specializing in agricultural products,
FarmChina is providing an e-commerce platform to connect buyers and sellers in
China with their partners abroad.

In the different Channel, you can register free to obtain agriculture business
news and import/export data, post your buy/sell product information, create your
company web pages free of charge to introduce your company. Have your page translated
into Chinese, and posted on the Chinese version website for a small translation
and hosting fee. Moreover, you can find distributors or sale agents through our
Deal Making service.

FarmChina has been chosen as a Stackyard SuperSite and is featuring as 'Site
of the Month' for August 2000. Please visit our website at http://www.farmchina.com
to find other valuable features and services.

We will appreciate it if you can share our website will your friends or business
partners. And it would be our pleasure if you have interest in cooperating with
us.

Our site has 500,000 page views per month both of English version and Chinese
version. We are happy to have advertising and exchange a banner or link service.
You can contact maolh at farmchina.com

For more information, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Leonard Mao
International Dept.
http://www.FarmChina.com

Tel: +8610-65814212/13/14/15 Ext.25
Fax: +8610-65815987
Email: maolh at farmchina.com
Address: Room 315, North Tower He Qiao Grand Pacific Building,
        8A Chaoyang District, Beijing 100026
        P.R. of China