FW: Grid node at eXCHANGE?

Karen Green kareng at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 21 15:11:02 CDT 2000

Bob:

My first choice would be to use the AG if we could, since it would be great
publicity for one of the main thrusts of our NSF partnership. Hopefully,
you will get some additional info soon from Rick Stevens or others on the
AG list about what would need to be done to establish a Grid link at the
demo site (equipment, staff to run it, space requirements, etc.)

If an AG node isn't possible, it seems like Mike's suggestion could be an
option, although I certainly don't have the technical knowledge to comment
on the technical aspects of it.

Karen

Karen Green
Assistant Director for Communications