AG Demonstrations at SC00 (fwd)

Frances L VanScoy vanscoy at csee.wvu.edu
Sun Sep 17 06:41:17 CDT 2000

I was subscribed to the ag-tech list this Friday so am coming in to the
middle of this discussion.  However,
Terry Disz told us about this when three of us from West Virginia
University were at Argonne for AG training last week.

If we have our node in place by then :-) the West Virginia Virtual
Environments Lab would be very willing to demo some of our research over
the grid. To add variety to your program, we could do some things that
aren't all that visual.
	(1) we do some work in sonification which we could demo
	(2) if you could have a PHANToM on the convention floor we
		could do a "remote handshake" from one of our PHANToMs
		to yours

			Frances Van Scoy  fvanscoy at wvu.edu