Projectors

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 13 13:47:08 CDT 2000

Hi all,

We are getting ready to do a major projector upgrade at Argonne to our
tiled display wall and would
like to make two offers to the AG community..

1. First we are interested in selling 16 of our (one year old) Proxima DLX
DLP projectors for $2500/each to groups that want to use them to build
additional AG nodes or other purposes.. they are 1024x768 DLP interface etc.
(I'll have the specs posted)..

2. We are planning a large order of new Epson 710c projectors and if we can
get the quantity up to 30 we can get
them for $4200 each.  Normal price is $4800/each.

Let me know if you are interested in either of these..

Cheers,

--Rick