PETSc sites and cruises

Leslie Southern leslie at osc.edu
Tue Sep 12 08:58:25 CDT 2000

Hi,

Since September 11th has passed, I removed the "call" for participating
sites from the PETSc announcement (http://alliance.osc.edu/petsc/). To
my knowledge, the sites and primary contacts are

    OSC, Leslie Southern and Doug Johnson
    North Dakota State University, Marty Hoag
    University of Kentucky, Vikram Gazula
    Boston University, Jennifer Teig von Hoffman
  * NCSA, Beth Richardson
  * UNM, Evans Craig
  * Utah, Richard Coffey
  * Arkansas, Nickolas Jovanovic (site doesn't have a functioning
    AG yet)

(*) indicate sites who have not given us a URL for their local
    arrangements. For examples, see any one of the participating
    sites on the general announcement. If you need assistance, let
    me know.

ANL is also participating but not as a satellite training hub. They are
providing the instruction and technical support.

We need to begin scheduling test cruises. How about Mondays at 2:30p EDT
beginning Sep 18?

-Leslie