AG and SC Global

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Fri Oct 27 11:32:45 CDT 2000

Rick,

I'd like to volunteer for the role of "Global events
coordinator/production manager" for SC Global.

I won't be able to attend the meeting at SC (I'll be running the AG node
at BU all week), but am planning to attend the retreat in January,
whenever/wherever it turns out to be. So if there's anything I should do
to get up-to-speed, please let me know.

- Jennifer