Projection Surfaces

Jonas Talandis jonast at evl.uic.edu
Thu Oct 26 10:40:41 CDT 2000

My experience is that it's a good idea to sketch out your projector
placement first. The image aspect is 4:3 so for a 3x1 image, that's 12:3.
If your wall is 10' wide that allows for a display height of about 2.5'.

Check your projector specs for the corresponding distance from the screen
for the desired image size. The zoom capability of the lens gives you a
range within you can place your projectors. I recommend ceiling mounts for
a permanent installation but in any case you need to work around any
mounting interference from lights, pipes, beams etc.

JT