reservations: 11/7 4-5 pm and 11/8 10-11 am central

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Thu Oct 26 09:00:27 CDT 2000

Hi Mary,

Please reserve the Lucky Lab room for Tuesday, November 7, from 4-5 pm and
Wednesday, November 8, from 10-11 am.

Title: Overview of Alliance Virtual Machine Room
Presenter: John Towns (from the BU booth at SC)

As always, everybody's welcome to join in. At some point in the reasonably
near future I'll be posting to the web a complete listing of the demos in
the BU booth (which right now are almost entirely AG-based, with
presentations originating at the BU booth, at the BU node at BU, and from
NCSA (although I don't know where the presenters actually are for the
NCSA-originated talks)).

- Jennifer